F/F room: queen bed/pillows, bedside tables/lamps, 1 x set of sheets/2 x sets of towels, RC/AC, own bathroom and wifi.
$640.00 plus two weeks rent ($320.00) in advance
Are not included, however they will be split as per each other’s roster
1 x set of bed sheets, doona, pillows and 2 x sets bath towels, toilet paper, clothes
detergent and NBN
Long term stay
I am looking for a Mature friendly housemate that is preferably FIFO,
(as I am FIFO) who is looking for somewhere to call home at least 6-12 months,
the longer the better.
- Small 4x2 villa in a strata complex of 5
- Secure parking space available for small sedan type vehicle (remote lock up garage)
- 1 x room available with reverse cycle air-conditioner
- It is fully furnished with a queen bed, quality mattress, bedside tables and lamps
- Built in robe with small draw unit inside
- Own Bathroom
· Property is near new front villa in a quiet strata complex of 5. Villa is small comfortable and very low maintenance:
- · 4 bedrooms all with BIR;
- · Small bedroom with a sofa bed for visitors to stay;
- · Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge;
- · Floor tiles to all main areas and carpet to the bedrooms;
- · Small outdoor entertaining area;
- · Kitchen has gas hotplate with electric oven and hot water is instantaneous electric/gas;
- · Gas bayonet & heater for winter chills and ceiling fans for the dining and lounge areas;
- · Quality appliances such as front load washing machine, dishwasher, TV (3D & 4K capability), Sony PS & Bose surround sound system;
- · Inclusive use of quality cookware, coffee machine, crockery, BBQ etc;
- · Lock up garage that would suit/fit a small type vehicle; and
- · There is a Foxtel a dish and port, however it is not connected.
No Smoking inside & No Pets
- · 8 minutes to Vic Park that has great pubs, restaurants, and café’s
- · 5 minutes drive to Cannington train station and Westfield Carousel shopping centre
- · 5 minutes drive to La Plaza Bentley (you can walk to this shopping centre (5 blocks away) and it has all the basics there; coles, woollies, post office, hairdresser, butcher, liquor store, florist, great gym…..
- · 17 minutes drive to the Airport, close for work
- · 15 minutes drive to the City
- · 20 minutes drive to Freo
- · Albany/Leach highway and Manning road are only minutes away (good public transport)
I work FIFO 8d on/6d off roster (mostly). My house mate has had to move back home, so I am seeking another awesome mature housemate that is a professional male or female, easy going with GSOH, respectful of others, and enjoys a few social beverages, likes to cook and who will be a happy & friendly presence in the house.
If this sounds like you please contact me for a chat we can organise a time to catch up :-)
Please note that to view the room you will need to provide photo copies of your valid driver’s licence, current police clearance and or GSDU clearance.